- Prohibit smoking in the home
- Damp dusting & Vacuum cleaning
- Avoid carpets and soft toys
- Avoid pets (specially cats)
- Avoid alcohol & astringents containing skin care products
- Launder new clothes before wearing to remove manufacturing chemicals
- Use liquid rather than powder detergent as easier to rinse out
- Add a second rinse cycle to remove residual detergent
- Shower immediately after swimming in chlorinated pools, subsequently apply moisturizer
- Wear loose fitting open-weave cotton or cotton-blend clothing; avoid wool
Did you find this post helpful?
72 People found this post helpful.
Read more related information, Click Here
If you have a question on some other topic, Click Here