1. Liver failure
- Acute liver failure, eg -
- Fulminant Viral hepatitis, Autoimmune hepatitis, Drugs and poisoning ( including paracetamol poisoning)
- Metabolic liver disease
- Chronic liver failure, eg-
- Cholestasis : Biliary atresia, neonatal hepatitis
- Wilson’s disease, Galactosemia, Chronic hepatitis B & C, Auto Immune disease
2. Criggler-Najjar syndrome type-1
3. Hepatic tumors
4. Certain rare condition such as factor VII deficiency, Protein C & protein S deficiency
Did you find this post helpful?
20 People found this post helpful.
Read more related information, Click Here
If you have a question on some other topic, Click Here