Editorial Team- blkpediatricpractice.com
Centre for Child Health
BLK Super Speciality Hospital
- Persons with the following chronic conditions are at higher risk
- Chronic pulmonary or cardiovascular conditions
- Chronic neurological conditions that impair breathing or clearance of respiratory secretions
- Chronic metabolic diseases
- Renal dysfunction
- Immunosuppressed- On Long term Oral steroids, On Chemotherapies post Transplants.
- Immunocompromised eg HIV, SCID, etc.
- Children 6 months -18 years on chronic aspirin therapy
Did you find this post helpful?
9 People found this post helpful.
Read more related information, Click Here
If you have a question on some other topic, Click Here