Centre for Child Health, BLK Super Speciality Hospital
- Precocious/ Early puberty -
- Girls- if pubertal signs (breast development) are seen before 8 years of age.
- Boys- if pubertal signs (increase in testicular volume) are seen before 9 years of age.
- Delayed/ Late puberty-
- Girls – the absence of breast development by the age of 13 years, or primary amenorrhea with normal breast development by the age of 15.
- Boys - Absence of testicular development (or a testicular volume lower than 4 ml) by age 14 years.
Did you find this post helpful?
24 People found this post helpful.
Read more related information, Click Here
If you have a question on some other topic, Click Here